Tickets Now Available only at the door. Doors open 6:30pm, Wednesday, May 31 at Bonnie Briar Country Club.
There will be a live and silent auction, delicious food, great music and updates on the progress of the Lambaye Learning Center and our other goals.
If you cannot attend, you can still give the gift of an education by making a donation
Students for Senegal is a student led organization. Running an international non profit is a complex, time consuming but highly rewarding job. Our members, nearly all high school students, take the lead in everything from fundraising and event organizing to long term planning and ideas for new and innovative ways to work with the people of Lambaye. This experience gives them valuable knowledge for whatever they choose to pursue later in life. The students are supported by a board of directors comprised of MHS alumni, administrators, teachers, and community leaders. Additionally, we also have an extremely dedicated team of village leaders, architects, principals, teachers, parents and students in Lambaye working with us to ensure that our plans are executed the in most efficient and beneficial way possible.
We believe that student leadership is what sets our organization apart from so many others. The students bring unique new ideas, a passion for helping others, relentless optimism and are able to connect on a deeper more personal level with their peers in Senegal.
Over the past 5 years, through bake sales, soccer tournaments and other fundraisers, we have raised more than $100,000, as a result we have:
- Doubled the passing rate in Lambaye's schools
- Funded the pre-school education of 35 of Lambaye's poorest children
- Sent more than 5,000 books and thousands of school supplies, toys and sports equipment to Lambaye
- Secured a location for, worked with BKSK Architects to design, and completed all preliminary work to build the Lambaye Learning Center.
Most importantly we have inspired countless students in Lambaye to study and work hard in school and have given them hope of a brighter future.
Why Become a Sponsor
- We have a proven track record over the last five years of being able to attract some of the wealthiest, most well connected and influential community members who care deeply about both our cause and the Larchmont/Mamaroneck community.
- Our guests are CEO’s and CFO’s of Fortune 500 companies as well as doctors, lawyers, architects and community leaders. They are often parents and family members of our club members.
- You get thousands of dollars worth of free advertising. You can have input and influence over our advertising and marketing strategies and all of our sponsors will be featured prominently on marketing material, during our gala and in our ads both online and in print.
- You will gain positive sentiment with local communities members and be seen supporting both students here in the Larchmont Mamaroneck Community and the worthy charitable cause of education in developing countries like Senegal.
- We are a 501 (c) 3 organization. All donations are tax deductible to the amount allowable by law.
Sponsor an auction item. Either an item donated by your company or you can make a cash donation and we will purchase an item to auction off and announce your sponsorship of it.
Tax deduction $300
Plus 2 free tickets
Sponsor either the live of silent auction. Your name and logo will appear on every silent auction item or if you choose live auction, we will advertise that before the auction and during the auction the auctioneer will announce your sponsorship with each item.
Tax deduction $1000
Plus 4 free tickets
Sponsor the Gala! This means that in ALL advertising we do, we will announce that you are one of our major sponsors.
Opportunity to have your company’s logo and marketing material displayed prominently at the Gala (flyers, business cards, pictures, video, etc)
Tax deduction $2000
Plus 8 free tickets and reserved table